Jeff Zucker Talks Trump TV and CNN's Ratings Hot Streak: We've "Out-Shined Everybody"
Less than two weeks shy of the election, Zucker speaks with THR about his network's winning strategy, narrowing the Fox News gap, his post-election plan and what might happen to all those political pundits.
Asian Performers Are Worthy of Oscar Recognition, Too (Guest Column)
As Dev Patel, an actor of Indian descent, vies for an Oscar nom for 'Lion,' Wayman Wong urges Academy members focused on diversity to remember that "the issue isn't just black and white."
Box-Office Preview: Tom Hanks' 'Inferno' Set to Win Horror-Light Halloween Weekend
While the summer was jam-packed with horror titles, the 2016 Hollywood corridor is short on spooky films outside of last weekend's 'Ouija: Origin of Evil.'
TV Ratings: World Series Still Huge in Game 2
The Cubs win is reasonably steady with the opening night, despite play being pushed up an hour before primetime.
- 'Fargo' Adds Jim Gaffigan to Season 3 Cast
- Halloween 2016: Harley Quinn, Deadpool and 22 More Hollywood-Inspired Costumes
- Charlie Sheen Talks World Series, 'Major League 3' and His Health: "I Feel Excellent"
- Donald Trump on 'GMA': "Media Poisons the Mind of the American Voter"
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Sing at Summer Camp on 'The Tonight Show'
- Rupert Murdoch Hopes to Keep Megyn Kelly at Fox News as Contract Negotiations Loom
Never miss a story. Stay up-to-date with THR's Today in Entertainment newsletter.
Stan Lee and Cesar Millan Partnering on Books, Mobile Apps for Children and Families (Exclusive)
The first project is a picture book called 'Dinosaurs vs. Puppies.'
- 'Rebel Without a Cause': THR's 1955 Review
- Serbian Director Emir Kusturica to Get Russian "Friendship" Award by Vladimir Putin Decree
- 'Eastern Promises' Producer to Get Camerimage Honor
- Australian Academy Awards: Mel Gibson's 'Hacksaw Ridge' Leads With 13 Nominations
- ‘You Are My Sunday’ (‘Tu Hai Mera Sunday’): Film Review | Mumbai 2016
- 'Awards Chatter' Podcast — Helen Mirren ('Eye in the Sky')
Bryan Fuller Out as 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner
'Waco' Miniseries Starring Taylor Kitsch Lands at Spike TV
'Walking Dead' Star Jeffrey Dean Morgan Doesn't See Negan as a Villain
Ian Somerhalder, Nikki Reed Ink Pod Deal With Warner Bros. TV
'Castle' Grad Stana Katic to Star in AXN Crime Drama 'Absentia'
'Big Brother OTT': Former Players Talk Viewers' Vote Impact and the Key to Winning Over America
Tech Dramedy 'Loaded' Scores AMC Series Order
Bryce Dallas Howard Says Her 'Black Mirror' Social Media Nightmare "Is Happening Already"
'Walking Dead,' 'The Flash' Season Debuts Draw Strong U.K. Ratings
NFL Ratings Not Causing Him "Too Much Concern," NBCU CEO Says
Gideon Raff Talks Adapting Original 'Homeland' for India, Political Tensions
'This Is Us' Creator Reveals Game Plan Behind Big Jack Reveal
This Week’s Issue
Love in Black & White
"Fifty years is not that long ago — not for this shit to be going down," says Joel Edgerton of 'Loving,' a real-life drama about an outlawed marriage with sudden relevance in today's racially charged election
- How Interracial Romance 'Loving' Became the Most Relevant Movie This Election Season
- NBC's New 'Apprentice' Star Arnold Schwarzenegger Arrives With Trump-Like Baggage
- Michael Wolff on Billy Bush and How the Media Wrung Trump Dry Before Toppling Him
- Warren Beatty's New Movie Has 16 Credited Producers: "It's Deplorable"
- How the Chicago Cubs Could Boost World Series Ratings (and Give Fox a $30M Advertising Windfall)
Viacom to Name Bob Bakish Interim CEO (Report)
The head of the company's international networks is in line to take over from Tom Dooley, who followed Philippe Dauman, at a time when Viacom and CBS are studying a recombination.
Harry Sloan and Jeff Sagansky in Talks to Acquire Playboy (Report)
The duo is looking to acquire assets from private equity firm Rizvi Traverse Management.
Comcast's Brian Roberts Mum on AT&T-Time Warner, Says "We Have a Fabulous Company"
"The Comcast element has lent a great, great stimulus to NBCUniversal," says the latter's boss, Steve Burke.
Fox Film PR Chief Chris Petrikin to Exit
He will leave the film studio at the end of 2016 to form a strategic communications and crisis management consultancy.
- Verizon Acquires Jason Kilar's Vessel
- Michael Bloomberg Co-Authoring Climate Change Book
- NBCUniversal Third-Quarter Earnings Rise, Helped by Rio Olympics
- HBO Europe Takes Slovakian Oscar Contender 'Eva Nova'
- Ruth Wilson, Katie Holmes Fete Female Empowerment at Tribeca Chanel Filmmaker Workshop Luncheon
- Maria Pallante's Departure From the Copyright Office: What It Means and Why It Matters
- Snap Interactive Wants Judge to Bar Snapchat From Changing Its Name to Snap Inc.
Oscars: Documentary Short Subject Contenders Unveiled
Five nominees will be chosen from the list of 10.
Billboard Touring Awards: Beyonce, Bruce Springsteen and Coldplay Lead Finalists
The awards show, in its 13th year, honors the artists, executives, companies and venues behind the most successful tours and events of the year.
Natalie Portman to Get Hollywood Actress Award for 'Jackie'
Janelle Monae of 'Hidden Figures' and the cast of 'Gold' are also receiving honors.
Shania Twain to Receive Icon Award, Halsey Named Rising Star at Billboard Women in Music 2016
They join Woman of the Year recipient Madonna as stars who will be honored at this year's Women in Music event, set for Dec. 9 in New York.
- Queen Latifah, Leslie Odom Jr. Honored at Princess Grace Awards Gala
- Oscars: Raunchy 'Sausage Party' to Get Serious Awards Push (Exclusive)
- AFI Fest: 9 Stars to Appear at THR's Indie Contenders Panel
- Harvey Keitel, Asghar Farhadi Honored at Antalya Film Festival
Chanel Haute Hijabs on Display in Boutique Windows on Rodeo Drive
In the struggling luxury market, fashion brands, particularly in Beverly Hills, are catering to foreign clientele in hopes of pulling in big-ticket purchasers.
About Last Night: Jon Hamm Rocks Tom Ford; Naomi Campbell Steps Out in All-White Gown
6 Designers Kim Kardashian Has Helped To Gain Exposure
15 Power Pantsuits That Ruled the Red Carpet
#ImWithHer on the Runway
Tilda Swinton's Wacky and Wonderful Press Wardrobe for 'Doctor Strange'
All The Stars at the Obamas' Final State Dinner at the White House
A Look at Naomie Harris' 'Moonlight' Press Wardrobe
Every Time Michelle Obama Slayed at a White House State Dinner
Fashion Biggest Names Remember Bill Cunningham
About Last Weekend: Beyonce's Sheer Magic; Katy Perry Shimmers
Duran Duran to Get ASCAP Golden Note Award
The "multiplatinum pop visionaries" will get the honor in London in November.
Sevyn Streeter Says 76ers Canceled Her National Anthem Performance Due to 'We Matter' Shirt
7 Things We Learned From Kesha's Tell-All 'New York Times Magazine' Interview
Kanye West Draws Katy Perry, Chris Brown and More to First 'Saint Pablo Tour' Stop in L.A.
Niall Horan Finds His Celebrity Girlfriend, Performs "This Town" on 'Ellen'
Hillary Clinton Gets "Happy Birthday" Serenade From Stevie Wonder
American Music Awards: Green Day, Twenty One Pilots to Perform
Chart: Hot 100
The Chainsmokers Featuring Halsey
The Weeknd Featuring Daft Punk
twenty one pilots
Let Me Love You
DJ Snake Featuring Justin Bieber
Hollywood's Next Big Thing: 'Good Girls Revolt' Star Genevieve Angelson Is Really Just a "Free-Love Hippie"
Hollywood's Next Big Thing: Joe Alwyn, From Film Student to Star of 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk'
Hollywood's Next Big Thing: 'Moonlight's' Trevante Rhodes Goes From Track Star to Toronto Film Fest
'Sunday in the Park With George': Theater Review
Jake Gyllenhaal stars opposite Annaleigh Ashford in this concert staging of the Pulitzer-winning 1984 musical by Stephen Sondheim and James Lapine about art and human connection.
'Vietgone': Theater Review
Romantic sparks fly between two Vietnamese refugees in Qui Nguyen's outlandish comedy inspired by his parents' experiences.
Glenn Close to Reprise 'Sunset Boulevard' on Broadway
The actress returns to the role that won her a Tony Award 21 years ago, in a production first seen earlier this year at the English National Opera in London.
Pulse Nightclub Victims Honored at Orlando Magic Season Opener
"Tonight we honor their lives, the heroes who emerged that early morning and a healing community that showed the world love always conquers hate," the NBA team's announcer said during the ceremony.
Paula Vogel's Historical Play 'Indecent' Bound for Broadway
The new play with music centers on Yiddish playwright Sholem Asch's controversial 'God of Vengeance', which was shut down by police after a single performance in 1923.
- 'Dilbert' Creator Scott Adams: "ISIS Prefers" Hillary Clinton
- Shannen Doherty Posts Emotional Photo of Breast Cancer Treatment
- John Oliver Slams Donald Trump's Views on Abortion and Women's Bodies
Facebook Exec: Live Video Shouldn't Be "Only Component" of a Publisher's Strategy
Last spring, Facebook began funding a select group of media and entertainment companies to create videos for its Live broadcasting platform.
Marvel Tech VP Annie Chang Named to AMPAS SciTech Council
The Council now has 25 members.
AwesomenessTV, Verizon Tap Former Universal TV Exec Russell Rothberg for Streaming Service
He will report to Samie Kim Falvey, who joined the venture from ABC in August.
Tim Cook Says Apple Is "Open to Acquisitions of Any Size"
The iPhone maker sold more of the devices than expected but revenue was down 9 percent year-over-year.
- Marvel Addressing Gender Inequality, Says Studio Exec VP
- SAG-AFTRA Pickets as Video Game Employers Call Strike "Unnecessary"
- What AT&T Might Do to Convince Regulators to Bless the Time Warner Deal